Residential Pickup Services
- $7.50 +GSTt per bag (20kg - 44lb) Over size heavy bags will be charged for two bags.
- Our driver must be able to lift the bag. Please no oversize cans.
- maximum of 4 bags. You are only charged for the number of bags you put out. ie if you don’t put out a bag one week or at all for the month you will not be charged.
- If you do plan on putting a large number of bags out during a spring or fall cleaning please call our office ahead of time so we can give our driver a heads up.
- Bags must be in cans. If the bags are spread by animals the driver will not be responsible for pickup.
- If you have an odd sized item that doesn’t quite fit in a bag and you aren’t sure of it getting in the truck, just give us a call.
- To ensure pick-up, all garbage MUST be in a clearly visible position at the curb by 9:00 a.m. on your collection day. Actual collection times are not predictable and can vary from week to week.
- In the event of snow, garbage collection might be interrupted. We will keep you advised (via this website and local media) regarding alternate arrangements.
The following materials CANNOT be included in household garbage:
yard & garden debris, other than lawn clippings
construction waste (e.g. wood, gypsum, roofing)
car parts or batteries
flammable or hot materials
medical waste (e.g. needles and syringes)
compact fluorescent lightbulbs